The 21 catholic priests who have been accused of sexually abusing children and have been suspended by the Catholic church have been named. These worthies and their haunts are as follows:
- Philip Barr, Pastor Emeritus, St. Edmond's, Philadelphia
- John Bowe, Saint Joseph's, Warrington, Pa.
- George Cadwallader, Saint Vincent De Paul, Richboro, Pa.
- Paul Castellani, Saint Philomena's, Lansdowne, Pa.
- Michael Chapman, Ascension of Our Lord, Philadelphia
- Msgr. John Close
- Msgr. Francis Feret, Saint Adalbert's, Philadelphia
- Mark Fernandes, Saint Agnes, Sellersville, Pa.
- Msgr. Michael Flood, Saint Luke the Evangelist, Glenside, Pa.
- Mark Gaspar, Our Lady of Charity, Brookhaven, Pa.
- Joseph Glatts
- Steven Harris
- Daniel Hoy, Retired, Our Lady of the Assumption Rectory, Strafford, Pa.
- Msgr. Joseph Logrip, Saint Stanislaus, Lansdale, Pa.
- Andrew McCormick, Sacred Heart, Swedesburg, Pa.
- Zachary Navit, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Doylestown, Pa.
- Leonard Peterson, Saint Maria Goretti, Hatfield, Pa.
- Robert Povish, Chaplain, State Correctional Institute, Graterford
Saint Eleanor Rectory, Collegeville, Pa.
- John Reardon, Saint John Of The Cross Rectory, Roslyn, Pa.
- Thomas Rooney
- Peter Talocci